MB - Message Bus
MB (Message Bus) is a service module used for:
- Manage itmSUITE messages distribution
- Plan scheduled task
MB expose a subscription service: each modules could be optionally configured to subscribe to any Message Type.
A typical way to configure MB is:
- EEM shall be configured to subscribe "Get mail" scheduled message
- EEM shall be configured to propagate received data (mail of external Messages) to MB
- PMSM shall be configured to subscribe "External Message"
- PMSM shall be configured to manage incoming External Messages: the Action Engine shall be used for this purpose.
MB can generate itself itmSUITE Message. The generation of these Messages is scheduled in Message Scheduler Management
|Max Delivery Attempts||The max tentative executed by MB to deliver an itmSUITE Message before give up|
|Message Publisher||MB simulates the defined Publisher|
|Priority||Message processing priority|
|Message Collaborator||This is a Filter for field Message Type|
|Message Type||Allowed Message Types for selected Message Collaborator|