ItmSUITE® - Overview
ItmSUITE® is an integrated software suite that supports the introduction and maturation of established best practice in the fields of portfolio, project and Service management. It offers support that is simple yet without compromises for all the activities that are at the heart of IT management such as Service Desk, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Release Management, Asset Management, Configuration Management, Service Level Management, Service Catalogue Management, and Portfolio and Project Management. The image shown below shows the schema for the areas of management that are supported by ItmSUITE®. For further information on how this translates into concrete support and benefits when ItmSUITE®. is adopted please use the mouse and click on the area that you are interested in.
Main benefits that come from the adoption of the itmSUITE® :
- Efficient support for the introduction and maturation of best practice for Portfolio, Programme, Project Management and IT Service Management;
- Complete functional cover in continual improvement;
- Extremely short time and low effort required in the start up phase;
- Effective integration to client needs, without compromises;
- Reduction in number of tools to be managed and on long term integration maintenance (significant decrease in the Total Cost of Ownership);
- Autonomous and intuitive codeless configuration, (this means that you are independent of product specialists and as a result there is an increase in the speed of integration and a decrease in the Total Cost of Ownership);
- After-sale support offered by a team of qualified and certified personnel on IT Service Management best practices (e.g. ITIL );
- Flessibilità dei contratti di servizio per il supporto;
- Flexible support service contracts;
- Turn-key solutions available (training and consulting on best practices provided + software) to guarantee results within a pre-determined time period.
Additional information about itmSUITE® are available at the following links :